- 2 roll construction is easy to use
- Consistent proofs
- High quality
- Cost effective
- Industry standard
- Based on standard handproofer with 2 roll construction
- Quick anilox changes to fine tune proofs
- Eliminates need for multiple handles
- Easy to clean
- For our gravure customers who need a direct anilox impression on their wide variety of substrates.
- Doctor blade metering
- Consistent proofs – easy to use
[/one_third] Pamarco is now offering an organizer and storage box for safe storage while not in use for your hand proofer products. You can put your Hand Proofer Handle, Anilox Rolls, Care Pads and Rubber Rolls, plus much more into this organizer, and store way without damage to the product.
- Safe storage for your proofer products
- Dimensions : 5″ x 10 7/8″ x 16 1/2″
- Box includes lid and dividers
- Additional dividers available
- Easy to use and precise
- Provides quality results and precise color matching regardless of the type of press you’re using
- Can be used to create accurate, repeatable film thickness impressions with inks, laminates and adhesives all on a complete spectrum of substrates
- Applicable for ink estimates and can assist in determining roll wear
Standard Without Edge
Deluxe With Edge
Magnetic ink line strainer
- Maintain highest print quality and prevent damage and downtime
- Catch paper/fiber lint, dried ink particles, plastic and metal doctor blade shavings, and other contaminants in your ink supply
Magnetic ink line strainer
- Supercharge your GRAYMILLS™ or POWERWISE™ ink filters with the DEFENDER Ink Filter Magnet Retrofit
- Save your anilox and gravure cylinders from score lines and damage that occurs when metal shavings and particles become wedged between the doctor blade and the cylinder
Magnetic ink filters
- The new Guardian ink filter strains and captures particulate matter before it can reach your ink metering systems and damage cylinders and impair print quality
- Filtering has become increasing important as the industry-wide drive for high quality graphics continues
[/one_third] Small enough to carry in your pocket, these scopes are perfect for on-the-job “spec” checks. The beveled opening gathers and focuses light, providing an undistorted inverted image.
[/one_third] Similar to scope with scale, but with the light that is illuminated once stand is pulled open. The scope is 5 3/8″ long with a 7/8″ eyepiece OD.
- Optical Magnification: 200X , 300X or 400X
- Field of View: 0.8mm
- ON/OFF Switch, Focus Control
- Power Source: 3 AAA batteries (included)
- Illumination Technique: Coaxial
- Lamp Type: White LED
- Life of Lamp: 100,000+ hour life
- Dimensions: 8.85” x 1.25” x 2.55”
- Weight: 1.1 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Includes handy carrying case
Optical Magnification: 50X
Small enough to carry in your pocket, these scopes are perfect for on-the-job “spec checks.” The beveled opening gathers and focuses light, providing an undistorted inverted image. A great little thing to have!
[/one_third] The EZ-Clean is designed to use the Pamarco CARE® Pad that offers more contact surface area and finer bristles to get into your cells resulting in a better scrub for your anilox roll. The EZ-Clean is air powered. Its orbital action and pad provide the mechanical agitation necessary for your cleaner to work without hand scrubbing. Consider the results from an actual case: In just a couple of minutes with DeepClean Ultra and EZ-Clean, an increase from 42% to 90% in Effective Cell Volume was achieved.
Pads for EZ-Clean Scrubbers are available for purchase in ten and twenty packs.
Americas contact: Cheryl Leahey at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 856-829-4585
Rest of the World contact: Sandra Rathbone at: email@example.com or call 44-1925-456789
[/one_third] Our family of scrubbers is designed as an on-press cleaning aid clean up. Each PRS is compatible with your liquid cleaner of choice. This scrubber also removes the dried ink or coating from your anilox or gravure rolls. We have two dimension sizes that come with stainless steel brushes for ceramic rolls or brass brushes for chrome or gravure rolls.
This unique cleaning product has been specifically developed for use in conjunction with the Pamarco CARE® range of washes to meet the tough demands of the printing industry. It’s specially designed to penetrate deep into each microscopic anilox roller cell and provide maximum cleaning performance on even the most stubborn ink residues. Made of two different fiber types, Care Pads provide a useful dual purpose cleaning capability.